Drink in Baja California's hottest wine region! Baja Society Tours will provide meals, transportation and tastings at boutique wineries along the "Ruta del Vino" in the Guadelupe Valley.

At A Glance:

  • Three (3) charming boutique wineries (12-14 premium wine tastings)
  • Farm-to-table lunch with appetizer and alcoholic beverage
  • Taco Stop in Rosarito (2 tacos and a small beverage) Beer and water on board
  • 10-hour safe and secure air conditioned vehicle
  • 1.5 to 2 hours each at three charming boutique wineries
  • Expert, personable guide
Reserve Online. $195 / per person

For groups of 10 or more, please call 858.286.8002


“We had an absolute blast ... Ryan and crew were prompt, accommodating and terrific fun! Every winery was beautiful and delicious. We enjoyed a perfect adventure and cannot wait to go again to visit more wineries”

— Diane, Google Reviews

“Our first time doing a wine tour in Mexico - and it didn't disappoint! The unique and picturesque wineries we visited had quality wines and the lunch was delicious and fresh.”

— Amber, Yelp



  • 8:15 AM - Check In*
  • 8:30 AM - Cross US/MEX Border **
  • 9:00 AM - Coffee & Snack Break
  • 9:30 AM - Van Departs
  • 11:00 AM - Winery #1
  • 1:00 PM - Winery #2 / Lunch
  • 4:00 PM - Winery #3
  • 6:00 PM - Van Departs
  • 7:30 PM - Arrive At MEX/US Border

*Meet your guide at the PedWest Border Crossing entrance (499 Virginia Ave, San Diego, CA 92173) under the "To Mexico" sign and cross into Mexico together.

**We encourage our guests to grab a Lyft or Uber but daily parking is available for approx. $30.


With more than 120 wineries to choose from, Valle de Guadalupe offers a diverse selection of unique experiences. We specialize in boutique wineries for a more intimate experience. Some of our favorite destinations include:

  • Rondo Del Valle
  • Relieve Vinícola
  • Viñedos Malagón
  • Viñicola Adobe Guadalupe
  • Viñas De La Erre
  • Once Pueblo's
  • Veña Cava
  • Viñedos de la Reina
  • and Casa Frida

***All US citizens will need a valid passport and if applicable, a valid U.S. Visa or U.S. Resident Card***