VALLE DE GUADALUPE WINE TOUR
Drink in Baja California’s hottest wine region, Valle de Guadalupe. A personalized, All-Inclusive, curated Valle de Guadalupe wine tour. We handle everything - border crossing, reliable transportation, the finest Valle de Guadalupe wineries and food. Once we help you cross the border, our safe, expert tour guides will whisk you aboard an air-conditioned van filled with cold beer and water, and head south on an amazing Valle de Guadalupe tour.
- Vineyard tastings and photo opportunities at three boutique wineries
- Baja-med inspired lunch at a chic local restaurant
- Beer and water while cruising around
- The best Baja-style tacos in Rosarito
- Expert tour guide, licensed driver and air-conditioned van
- Duration is 10-12 hours | Public Tour
1-10 ppl: $239 each | 11-19 ppl: $219 each
For Groups of 19 or more submit a request or call 858-286-8002
A full menu is also available to those with food allergies. As always, we will do our very best to accommodate any request.
Baja Society Tour requires 8 ppl minimum to operate our tours. If you don’t have 8 ppl in your group, we may combine parties if both agree. Valid passports are required.
•8:30 AM –Cross US/MEX Border **
•9:00 AM - Meet the guide, driver and van
•9:45 AM - Baja-style tacos
•12:05 PM - Winery #1
•2:00 PM - Winery #2 and Baja-Med lunch
•4:00 PM - Winery #3 and snacks
•5:00 PM - Departure to Tijuana
•7:30 PM - Arrive At MEX/US Border for re-entry