Puerto Nuevo Lobster & Tequila Tour
Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village, known as the "Lobster capital of Baja California” is where seafood lovers rejoice! You won't leave hungry. Enjoy some traditional tortilla soup, handmade tortillas and pungent salsas, a margarita or beer, and succulent grilled or fried lobster tails on this Rosarito tour. Soak up the Baja California sunset from your seaside seat while the table-side mariachi bands croon the day to a close.
- Puerto Nuevo Lobster dinner (includes soup, lobster tails, tortillas, rice, beans and a margarita or beer), in Rosarito
- Tequila and mezcal tastings at a hidden gem
- Baja craft beer overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean
- Baja-style taco lunch in Rosarito
- Photo opportunities at multiple sites across Rosarito
- Expert tour guide and licensed air-conditioned vehicle
- Duration is 8 hours | Public Tour
1-10 ppl: $189 each | 11-19 ppl: $169 each
For Groups of 19 or more submit a request or call 858-286-8002
A full menu is also available to those with food allergies. As always, we will do our very best to accommodate any request.
Baja Society Tours requires 8 ppl minimum to operate our tours. If you don’t have 8 ppl in your group, we may combine parties if both agree. Valid passports are required.
•10:30AM –Cross US/MEX Border **
•11:00 AM - Meet the guide, driver and van
•12:00 PM – Baja-style tacos
•01:30 PM- Tequila and Mezcal tasting
•02:30PM – Baja craft beer
•04:00 PM – Visit Puerto Nuevo lobster Village for dinner
•06:00 PM - Departure to Tijuana->US/Mexico Border